COUNTER AFFIDAVIT - ubcriminology
Headlines News :
Home » » COUNTER AFFIDAVIT

COUNTER AFFIDAVIT

Republic of the Philippines
City of Tagbilaran
Province of Bohol S.S



COUNTER AFFIDAVIT


I, EDGARDO PUSLIK SR. Filipino, of legal age, married to Lorena G. Puslik, the father of the said victim, and resident of Guinsularan, Duero, Bohol, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with the law do hereby depose and says:

1.That I am accused for the crime of Parricide, now pending before the Provincial Prosecution Office of Bohol;

2.That I vehemently deny the allegations in the complaint filed against me for being false, fabricated and malicious, the truth being that;

a.That in the morning of November 22, 2007 my friend Juan Manuel Marques and I went to Barangay Langkis. Because we was invited by our friend’s birthday party.
b.That morning of the same date, my son Edgardo Puslik Jr. want to come with us in Barangay Langkis. And
c.That I told my son to go home because his younger brother is waiting for him and I don’t want him to go with us.
d.But instead his not listening to me and I am force to get a stick and when he saw im holding a stick in my hand he immediately run home and crying.
e.That on the whole afternoon until evening of November 22, 2007. were having fun with Juan Manuel Marques and Manny Pacquaio then we got drunk and decided to sleep their until morning.

3.That I was extremely surprised when I received a subpoena

4.That the case filed against me is motivated by bad faith.

5.That I am executing this counter affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing statement and to support for the dismissal of the case filed against me.



I WITNESS WHEREOF, I herby affix my signature this 7th day of January 2007 in the City of Tagbilaran, Bohol, Philippines.




EDGARDO PUSLIK SR
Affiant



SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me this 7th day of January 2007, in the City of Tagbilaran, Bohol, Philippines and I further certify that I have personally examined the affiant and I convinced and satisfied that he voluntarily executed the foregoing Counter Affidavit and understood all the contents hereof and that they are true and correct as to his own personal knowledge.



JET JUMBO ESPEJO
Notary Public
Share this article :

Popular Posts

Comments

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ubcriminology - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger