AFFIDAVIT OF WITNESS - ubcriminology
Headlines News :
Home » » AFFIDAVIT OF WITNESS

AFFIDAVIT OF WITNESS

Republic of the Philippines
City of Tagbilaran
Province of Bohol S.S



AFFIDAVIT OF WITNESS


I, MANNY PACQUIOA, Filipino, of legal age, married and a resident of Barangay Langkit, Duero, Bohol. After having been duly sworn to in accordance with the law, hereby depose and say:

1. That I personally know Edgardo Puslik Sr.

2. That last November 22, 2007, I invited Juan Manuel Marques and Edgardo Puslik Sr. to my house for a small birthday party.

3. That on or about 12:00 noon of the same date they arrive together in my house and I invited them to have lunch first.

4. That on the afternoon we were having fun together with my neighbors.

5. That on the evening, Juan Manuel Marques and Edgardo Puslik Sr. is already drunk and I told them not to go home because it’s already dark outside and they are drunk so I offer them to sleep in my house until morning.

6. That I was extremely amazed upon knowing that Edgardo Puslik Sr. had received a subpoena which accuses him of the crime of Parricide of killing his son.

7. That I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing statement and to support for the dismissal of the case filed against Edgardo Puslik Sr.



I WITNESS WHEREOF, I herby affix my signature this 7th day of January 2007 in the City of Tagbilaran, Bohol, Philippines.




MANNY PACQUIOA
Affiant



SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me this 7th day of January 2007, in the City of Tagbilaran, Bohol, Philippines and I further certify that I have personally examined the affiant and I convinced and satisfied that he voluntarily executed the foregoing Counter Affidavit and understood all the contents hereof and that they are true and correct as to his own personal knowledge.



JET JUMBO ESPEJO
Notary Public
Share this article :

Popular Posts

Comments

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ubcriminology - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger