AFFIDAVIT OF WITNESS - ubcriminology
Headlines News :
Home » » AFFIDAVIT OF WITNESS

AFFIDAVIT OF WITNESS

Republic of the Philippines
City of Tagbilaran
Province of Bohol S.S



AFFIDAVIT OF WITNESS


I, JUAN MANUEL MARQUES, Filipino, of legal age, married and a resident of Guinsularan, Duero, Bohol. After having been duly sworn to in accordance with the law, hereby depose and say:

1. That I personally know Edgardo Puslik Sr.

2. That last November 22, 2007 is the birthday of our friend Manny Pacquioa.

3. That Edgardo Puslik Sr. and I were invited to the birthday party of Manny Pacquioa in their house in Barangay Langkit.

4. That I went to the house of Manny Pacquioa together with Edgardo Puslik Sr.

5. That on or about 9:30 am of the same date. His son Edgardo Puslik Jr. want to come with us in Barangay Langkit.

6. That Edgardo Puslik Sr. told his son to go home because his younger brother is waiting for him and not to go with us.

7. That Edgardo Puslik Sr. was force to get a stick because his son is still following us and when Edgardo Puslik Jr. saw that his father have a stick on his hand he immediately run home and crying.

8. That the whole afternoon and evening we got drunk and we decided to sleep in the house of Manny Pacquioa.

9. That I was shock upon knowing that Edgardo Puslik Sr. had receive a Subpoena accusing him of the crime of parricide of killing his son.

10. That I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing statement and to support for the dismissal of the case filed against Edgardo Puslik Sr.



I WITNESS WHEREOF, I herby affix my signature this 7th day of January 2007 in the City of Tagbilaran, Bohol, Philippines.




JUAN MANUEL MARQUES
Affiant




SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me this 7th day of January 2007, in the City of Tagbilaran, Bohol, Philippines and I further certify that I have personally examined the affiant and I convinced and satisfied that he voluntarily executed the foregoing Counter Affidavit and understood all the contents hereof and that they are true and correct as to his own personal knowledge.



JET JUMBO ESPEJO
Notary Public
Share this article :

Popular Posts

Comments

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ubcriminology - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger